Monday, May 30, 2011

Hang out with my friends!

 WELCOME TO HAEUNDAE BEACH!!

















 UJ - she is a model!!!!



MJ - she cannot live without highheels.haha


MJ gave these rings to me and UJ! super cute!!!



WASSUP!!!!guys!
Long time no see!!

Today, My friends and I went to Haeundae beach, which is really famous place in my hometown.
I hadn't been there for a long time,so we decided to go there and the weather was pretty good.
I was so extied to see the ocean.hehe
There were a lot of foreigners who were enjoying suntan.
We walked a little bit along the beach.
The water was quite cold though.

Anyway, I really like Haeundae.
I hope you guys can visit there if you have a chance to come to Korea.;-)

xoxo


I was wearing

dress-vintage
cardigan-forever21
scarf-vintage
shoes-vivienne westwood

1 comment:

  1. Silent friend of many distances, feel
    how space dilates with each breath of yours.
    Among the rafters of dark belfries peal
    your own sweet tones. Your predators

    will grow strong upon such fare.
    Know transformation in its varied sign.
    Which experience produces most despair?
    If drinking offend, transform yourself to wine.

    Be, in this immensity of night,
    the magic force at your sense's crossroad;
    the purpose of their mysterious plan.

    And though you fade from earthly sight,
    declare to the silent earth: I flow.
    To the rushing water say: I am.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete