Monday, June 13, 2011

Look of the day




Hello, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long time no see!

Actually, I was pretty busy with finding a part time job!
I have something to tell you..hehe
A couple of days ago, I got a part time job at a burger restaurant named 'Breeze Burn's', which is quite famouse and located right in front of beach. Thus, there are always a lot people.
Anyway, I ran away from the job in one day because the manager was totally crazy!!!
It seems like a kind of an excuse, but I am giving my word.
It was terrible time.........
I hope that I don't see her anymore..

Therefore, I am looking for another job.

I was wearing
shirt-vintage
pants-forever21
bag-urban outfitters
shoes-H&M

2 comments:

  1. I'm your new follower! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog =) it was my first. I love your style too, it's definetly not my kinda of thing haha I would not pull that off as well as you do, it looks perfect. Anyways thank you, for making someone in the other side of the world very happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I cant believe this.. I have the same jacket! Wait does it have purple lining? Anyway.. I am loving this look

    -danielle
    everybodydiesss.blogspot

    ReplyDelete